Update day: 01-12-2023
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
JOB PURPOSE :
Reporting to the Workplace and Communicaton Design Manager, you will build the future of the Unified Communications & Collaboration services. Exposure to Workplace architecture and tools is an added advantage.
YOUR JOB :
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Evaluate new technology solutions for integration into the roadmap, in collaboration with Business Partners, Projects, Operations and other Design Authority members.
- Work in a multi cultrual environmentt spread across multiple regions
- The scope includes workplace services with a strong focus on Office 365 solution
- Strong Experience on the Designing, Deployment and Management of the Active Directory and Azure Active Directory platforms.
- Good experience and understanding on designing and deploying Enterprise Voice (Teams)
- Designing, Deploying and Good understanding on decommissioning Fixed line telephony
- Understanding on various Mobile Telephony offers and deployment scenarios
- Designing and deploying Intune related policies and features (which may also include SCEP profiles/VPN/WIFI profiles deployment)
- Good understanding of SharePoint online solution, messaging, collaboration, etc. and technical support services
- Designing and deploying Azure related workplace components including SSPR and SSO
- Help the architects to define the roadmap and service catalogue
- Participate actively to the IS&T innovations initiatives
- Contribute to and validate project scoping, general design and b-case. Ensure b-case follow-up (value realization). Ensure handover to projects teams. Involve in gates validation
- Help the service architects to manage changes, evaluate the impacts and treat them accordingly
MAIN CHALLENGES OF THE ROLE :
Work in a complex evolving environment where a lot of new technologies are being evaluated and implemented
Ensure the righ solution with the right cost and right end user experience is deoplyed in the environment considering the complexities of project deployment and ease of maintenance and supportability
Persuasion skills , engagement with senior management and able to collaborate with people inside and outside of IT.
Work closely with vendor and partners to deliver solutions
- Work in merger and acquisitions, identifying ways to integrate/carve out solutions and companies
To be considered for this role, candidate need to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
Graduated with an engineering degree, preferably in information technology, you have more than 8 years of relevant experience
You have a strong experience on Office 365 offers (standards and new solutions proposed by Microsoft like Phone System, Enterprise Voice, Mobile telephony, Intune, SharePoint and OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Streams etc.) with a particular attention on the functional part and change management.
You already worked on technical support topics.
You demonstrate good communication, efficiency and ability to execute. You are result oriented and show intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Fluent in English, you are eager to work with autonomy in an international environment and to face the challenges of the new Alstom
- Strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation.Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some exposure to Workplace tools and architecture and how they intergrate with UCC
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level.
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment:Technical Support, Developer, Sharepoint, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Pondicherry, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Belgaum, Karnataka
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Siliguri, West Bengal
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Panchkula, Haryana