Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout UPL
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
- To achieve the annual objectives – Sales, Receivables and Gross Contribution.
- To be within spend budgets – Traveling and Sales Promotion.
- To adhere to the Business policy Guidelines – Written Indents / Stock receipt acknowledgements, Quarterly balance confirmations, Leaky / Damage claims.
- Implementation of National / Zonal / Regional strategy – Product specific strategies at the territory level.
- To handle the “Channel” effectively – Placement and Liquidations.
- To recruit and train right FA’s.
- To plan and monitor the campaigns and submit the review reports – Demos, Farmer meets and Liquidation.
- To participate in Market Development activities – Demos, farmer meets and to develop testimonials from the satisfied farmers.
- To maintain the data base of Dealers, Farmers and Villages.
- To develop personal contacts with the progressive farmers.
- To maintain good relation with trade partners.
- Liaison with Department of Agriculture and University Scientists.
- To issue the Principal certificates timely and maintaining a record.
- Effective utilization of Sales Promo Inputs – Demo Samples, Handbills, Posters, Banners and POPs.
- Identifying the progressive farmers / potential village for Model Plot and to maintain Model plot effectively till Filed day / harvesting / Yield data generation.
- Obtaining the Indents / UC (Utilization certificates) from Department / Nodal agencies for Govt / Subsidy business.
- To submit timely Inter party stock transfers in case of Seeds.
- Timely submission of TES and Promo Claims to RM / AM.
- To have a structured “Territory Profile” – Sale, Dealers, Farmers, Village, Competition, Market size particulars. To have SWOT analysis for self, Company, Market, Distribution.
- To prepare the short and long term goals for the territory.
- Market Intelligence and Market Knowledge of the territory.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Faridkot, Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala