Technical Lead (Noida)
Location: Noida Uttar Pradesh
Category: IT - Software
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Position: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: ₹ 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 8 - 12 years
- 8-10 years of experience in Full stack development using React JS, Core PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, HTML, CSS, WordPress and third-party integrations etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in project planning, project management, team handling, team building, interaction and coordination with clients
- Good hands on experience working with version control systems (git, SVN), Unix and in Devops.
- Strong hands-on experience in different database systems like MangoDB, MYSQL etc.
- Working knowledge of Python/Django would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Performing day to day application management activities and managing multiple instances.
- Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing, production support.
- Assist in the education and development of junior team members to ensure progression and improvement.
- Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
- Duties may change from time to time at the employers discretion.
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree from a reputed institute is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player as well can lead the team
- Multitasking, Oral and written communication (English).
- Learning new skills, Proactive, Punctuality and professionalism.
- Organizational skills, Organized and detail-oriented.
- Manage challenging situations and difficult stakeholders.
- Be able to effectively oversee the work of freelancers and junior developers to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Strong coordination with the onsite US team.
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills. Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and execute multiple projects.
- Solution oriented, hard worker who is passionate about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn.
- Takes direction well and be able to excel in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements.
- Providing guidance to project teams.
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹10,000 - ₹25,000 a month⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh