Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: IT - Software
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Position: Database Architect/Designer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Candidate Job Description | Statistical Programmer-II / Sr. Statistical Programmer (ADAM & TLF)| Gurgaon, Hyderabad or Permanent Work From Home
About the position:
Working under the supervision of a Lead Statistical programmer, participates in the programming and quality control of mapped and analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures and other programming activities as assigned. May serve as Lead Statistical Programmer for projects of low to moderate complexity. Participates in the creation and maintenance of Statistical Programming project documentation.
Position Details | Statistical Programmer-II / Sr. Statistical Programmer (ADAM & TLF)|
- Designation:Statistical Programmer-II / Sr. Statistical Programmer (ADAM & TLF)
- Department: Biostatistics
- Location:Stat Programmer II : Hyderabad Sr.Stat :Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Home Based
- Team Size:Individual Contributor Role
- Reporting to: Lead Statistical Programmer
- No of Vacancies:Sr. Stat. Prog : 1 & Stat. Prog II : 2
- Hierarchy of the Vacancy:Associate Stats. Programmer < Stats. Programmer-I / Stats. Programmer-II / Stats. Programmer-III / Sr Stats. Programmer < Lead Statistical Programmer < Manager Stats. Programmer
- Interaction with:Cross Function Teams, Medical Writers, Biostatisticians
- Overseas Travel required (Y/ N):No
- Regular Work window & Working Days of week:5 days
- Education Qualification:B Bachelors degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- Sr.Stat : Min 5 years relevant experience in SAS, ADAM/TLF
- Stat Programmer II : Min 3 years’ relevant experience in SAS, ADAM/TLF
- Extent of Travel Needed:limited
- Career Prospects:
- This position is for Stat Programmer II/ Sr. Stat Programmer. Upon enhancing the skills, a person can be Lead Programmer handling multiple projects.
- May serve as Lead Statistical Programmer for projects of low to moderate complexity.
- Reason for Vacancy to Exist:Ongoing Position
- Industry Preference : CRO , Pharmaceutical , IT ,ITES
- Uses SAS software (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO) for the production of well formatted datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and outputs requested (e.g., patient profiles) per programming specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan, and other study related documentation.
- Performs Quality Control to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements. Works with Programmer, Biostatistician, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
- Develops specifications for outputs of low to moderate complexity and well-presented mock-up displays for tables, listings, and figures of any complexity according to statistical and Sponsor requirement. Anticipates and addresses potential programming issues, reflects forethought, establishes the basis for efficient programming, accurately defines all variables to be accepted by peer review and sponsor/requestor with little rework.
- May act as the Lead Statistical Programmer, directs the programming activities of other programming personnel and monitors progress on programming deliverables.
- Negotiates and establishes accurate time estimates for completion of study programming activities with internal team members and Statistical Programming management and completes project programming activities within timeframe allotted.
- Manages scheduling and time constraints across multiple projects, sets goals based on priorities from management, and adapts to timeline or priority changes by reorganizing daily workload. Keeps project team members informed of programming progress and issues requiring their attention.
- Maintains well organized, complete, and up-to-date project documentation, testing, and verification/quality control documents and programs in compliance with Company and sponsor standards.
- Regularly attends and prepares in advance for internal and external team meetings, contributes ideas and demonstrates respect for opinions of others.
- Displays willingness to work with others and assist with projects and initiatives as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Good SAS programming skills with 3+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a clinical research organization. Skills should include Base SAS, SAS Macro and SAS ODS.
- Good understanding of CDSC ADAM standards and TFL. Basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects, plan, organize and prioritize activities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Palwal, Haryana
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Mysore, Karnataka
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Rohtak, Haryana
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Rohtak, Haryana
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mysore, Karnataka
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Panchkula, Haryana
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka