Update day: 31-08-2023
Who are we?
- Implement essential elements of Compliance program in Teva India
- Establish local SOPs based on corporate policies and guidelines, global principles and standards, applicable laws and regulations (including the industry code). Revise all local standards and policies on a timely basis
- Act as a subject matter expert and Compliance advisor for affiliate’s leadership regarding actual/potential compliance risks, as well as provide guidance to the business functions/departments and field-force regarding the defined compliance standards
- Act as affiliate’s leadership team-member and contribute to risk-based decision-making process
- Oversee CSOs, Distributors. Ensure that they adhere to Teva’s standards, applicable laws and legislation, industry codes.
- Provide regular trainings to relevant functions on global policies and local SOPs, and ensure completion of Global Compliance Training Program
- Perform activity risk-assessment, develop and implement a Compliance monitoring plan. Regularly inform local Management team about monitoring results and ensure adequate remediation and action items
- Support Sites/Country Compliance Committee and ensure regular meetings as a key body for Compliance risk assessment and mitigation
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with, or exposure to, business functions such as Compliance or Audit
- Work experience in a manufacturing set-up preferred
- A global mind-set and cultural flexibility, open to flexible work hours as per business demands
- Proven ability to effectively build lasting relationships by demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills throughout all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English .
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Mohali, Punjab
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Jamnagar, Gujrat
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Dehradun, Uttarakhand
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Panipat, Haryana
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra