Sr IT Software Engineer (Mulesoft)
Location: Noida Uttar Pradesh
Category: Information Technology
Industry: Information Technology
Description & Requirements
DescriptionResponsible for implementing data movement elements related to EAI, ETL and Service Orchestration. Will work with architecture and development teams to establish consistent use of integration and orchestration best practices and to ensure that all systems are designed to meet business needs efficiently. Specific duties will include:
- Contribute to data exchange and integration systems tooling and practices definitions and help define and implement best practices for development changes to integration systems.
- Analyze current integrations and devise best practices to implement them on the Mulesoft platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify need for system integration and build associated technical artifacts.
- Participate in design and development meetings that require design and implementation of integration flows.
- Develop integration and data movement code within Mulesoft toolsets including both Proofs of Concept and Prototypes for other Developers and production ready items.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team, enhancing their understanding of integration best practices
- Develop technical specification, designs and architect applications and systems, programs, debugs and tests application and systems.
- Reports progress to Managers in a clear and understandable way
QualificationsBachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 3 years of experience as a Mulesoft focused Software Developer or a Master’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or a closely related field and 1 years of experience as a Mulesoft focused Software Developer. This experience must include 3 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with either primary experience requirement above) working with the following: (i) Object Oriented principles, design patterns, service‐oriented architecture and Relational and Non‐Relational Databases; (ii) Mules ESB, AnyPoint Studio and AnyPoint Platform, Runtime, Mulesoft architecture and Mulesoft Cloud; (iii) Enterprise Integration Patterns and designing, writing and debugging integration flows and CI/CD for Mulesoft applications; (iv) Rabbit, Apache MQ, Munit and Junit; and (v) integration with enterprise systems including specifically Salesforce and SAP in an Agile/Scrum SDLC environment.
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹20,000 - ₹35,000 a month⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹8,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹30,000 a month⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹30,000 a month⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹7,00,000 - ₹14,00,000 a year⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 From ₹12,000 a month⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh