Update day: 21-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCrossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
We’re looking for an experienced technical product lead to turn high-level goals and milestones into actionable engineering work, for our strategic line of products:
- Crossover: An AI-powered hiring platform that sifts through millions of applicants per year to find the top 1% of global remote talent. We’re breaking down geographical barriers and making high-paying jobs accessible to professionals worldwide, regardless of their location.
- gt.school: An online education platform that uses advanced data collection, algorithms, and AI-generated content to empower students to learn at their own pace. Our adaptive learning system fills knowledge gaps, accelerates learning, and helps students master a whole grade level on a subject within weeks.
- Data-driven Sales: This initiative leverages data and AI algorithms to streamline the sales process across a portfolio of over 100 software products. We’re transitioning these products to a unified platform based on Salesforce and NetSuite, all while handling complex data imports, synchronization, modeling divergences and data inconsistencies.
- The opportunity to learn and experiment with using generative AI to boost your productivity.
- A team of exceptionally talented product people and engineers from around the world as your peers.
- The chance to work on products that are reshaping industries and making a difference in people’s lives.
If you’re passionate about designing and delivering high-quality software, we’d love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Breaking down high-level milestones into requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Iterating with our designers to transform use cases and user stories into functional UX/UI prototypes
- Taking any important technical decisions you feel strongly about (e.g., data model, 3rd-party patterns to use)
- Reviewing and accepting engineering deliverables, ensuring it meets all of your requirements
- Chasing developers to get their work and tasks delivered on time
- Managing people or completing HR & administrative tasks
- Performing low-level exhaustive quality assurance work
- Create high-quality software releases by leveraging engineering talent
- Ensure the engineering deliverables snap together well and fully implement the milestone
- Imagine how users will interact with a product and develop robust use cases
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience working as a software engineer.
- Knowledge of relational database fundamentals and hands-on experience writing SQL.
- Experience defining product/technical requirements and peer reviewing/accepting engineering deliverables.
- An openness to learn to heavily use generative A.I. in your day-to-day work.
- Experience in using generative A.I. in your day-to-day work (product or development).
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Visakhapatnam / Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Visakhapatnam / Vizag, Andhra Pradesh