Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Planning / Projects
Position: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Job Title Position Planning Engineer
Business / Performance Unit Bio-Refinery
Function Site Planning
Location Panipat / Badaun, UP
Responsible for developing detailed site plans and schedules for projects. Monitor and control the progress & cost of project in coordination with SIte incharge to ensure all constuction activities of projects are
smoothly executed and completed on time and within budgetary guidelines.
Educational Qualifications BE Mechanical OR Civil,Advance Diploma Management
Experience 5-8 yrs
Key Job Success factors
1. Prepare detailed site schedule in line with contractual time line of project.
2. Prepare and finalize site execution methodologies for smooth execution .
3. Extract critical path which affects project completion and make mitigation plans along with Site/ Project Manager.
4. Prepare progress measuring graphs S-Curves to track the current status of the project.
5. Provide early warnings of execution to Site Incharge/ Project Manager and stake holders.
6. MIS for Management and client submission.
1. Communication & Interaction with Vendors, Contractors, TPI, Local regulatory agencies and client.
2. Support Site Incharge in presentations/reports to the customer/company management.
3. Coordinate with multiple disciplines line Engineering fuctions, Purchaser, Logistics team, Vendors, Client,
Site contractors etc. to ensure the smooth execution as per the project schedule.
4 Assist Site incharge to evaluate site performance.
5. Should active part in identifying and tracking risks of site execution.
1. Hands on experience with software tools - Primavera ,MS Projects, Advanced Excel (Mandatory)
2. Possess financial acumen.
3. Experience in site execution.
4. Should be acquainted with project coordination / dealing with clients / vendors and should be well conversant with construction activities like civil / Mechanical / Electrical and instrumentation installation and commissioning.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Time Management skills
2. Analytical skills 3. Team Player
4. Knowledge of other engineering disciplines
5. Knowledge of contractual obligations / legal requirements
6. Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
Click to apply for free candidate