Category: IT - Software
Industry: Electrical Equipment
Position: System Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 4 - 6 years
- Responsible for administering SharePoint Online/OneDrive for Business.
- Responsible for handling O365 scope of applications like Power Automate.
- Responsible to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive/reactive support.
- Assist with the improvement of the solution environment and functional processes.
- Participate in proactive support management, analyze problems and suggest solutions.
- Engage with global architect and operations teams to ensure a streamlined experience.
- Consistently apply lessons learned , model accountability teamwork.
- Contribute participate in project/support meetings, share knowledge through communities, documentation, and communication channels.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Over 6 years of experience working with SharePoint Online Administration.
- Advance knowledge of SharePoint services and features management.
- Experience with the process around Legal hold, eDiscovery.
- Well-versed with Content Search across O365 applications.
- Have good knowledge of security requirements and extraction of audit logs. Well-versed with SharePoint Online Security and Compliance.
- MS SharePoint Online Configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- SharePoint Online Tenant, Site Collection, and Site Level Administration
- Experience with integrating applications and creating libraries.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions
- Experience with SharePoint Online Customization Options and Administration
- Knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues.
- Assist with evaluating new SharePoint technologies and recommend best-practice solutions.
- Experience in integrating/deploying SharePoint with third-party applications (using API, etc.)
- Ensure solutions require minimal training to the end-user while maintaining high reliability and usability.
- Experience with PowerShell and SharePoint management shell is preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL would be desirable.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer service skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities. Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and good judgment.
- Technical Delivery and Customer facing presentation skills for both large and small audiences.
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create service opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi