Category: IT - Software
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Position: Technical Architect
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 6 - 11 years
Our Delhi team is growing and we are seeking an ambitious and fast-learning Senior Software Engineer who will contribute to the development of our UI Application, Android”, "Home Networking", "VOD (Pull/Push)" and OTT solutions for Irdeto middleware. You will be working in a small but experienced team environment, interacting on a daily basis with our extensive engineering teams across the world (Paris, Netherlands, China, etc) which makes this a very dynamic and international role.
In this role, you will be joining our Video Entertainment team. Conditional access remains key to what we do; from managing new technology implementations, combating online piracy, offering anti-cheat methods for gaming to supporting customers’ demand for high-quality multi-screen experiences Irdeto deliver to a global customer base.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Develop and implement software products using Core Java on the Linux platform.
- Interact with the external teams in Irdeto (for example remote test teams) to ensure the quality of the products.
- Gain a strong understanding of our customer needs from the Product team.
- Write source code documentation.
- Work with our product development team to create, enhance, and deploy Irdeto’s middleware product.
How you can add value to the team?
- Obtained an Engineering Degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Strong interest in designing and developing complex software applications.
- Hands-on experience in programming software applications with C/C++ or Embedded Java technology.
- Multiple years of experience in design & development of software within the area of DVB, MPEG2, STB, Digital TV, Android TV (preferred).
- Experience in Linux development, HAL, Drivers (a plus).
- Experience in development with AWT or HAVi Java Graphical APIs (a plus).
- Experience in Multimedia, OTT streaming technologies is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient verbal and written English language skills.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi