Senior QA Engineer
Location: Madurai Tamil Nadu
Industry: Software Develpment
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Sr QA Engineer
5 – 7 years of software testing experience
The Senior Engineer, QA will be responsible for working on testing-related problems of complex scope using standard concepts & principles. S/he needs to be extensively hands-on in creating feature level test designs and test cases to test all tiers of n-tier application. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
- Work Experience in Microsoft ERP with active participation in End to end implementation
- Prioritize expertize pertaining to the said order would be great
#1 - Dynamics 365 Business Central
#2 - Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV – This would be basic at least if we don’t get #1 and #2
- Work experience Test Management solutions
- Work experience in Agile Methodology and process
- Desirable to have Food and Beverage experience
- Flexible to work on quick fixes that aren’t part the planned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with onsite partners.
Principal Duties and responsibility:
- Creates and executes manual feature level test designs and test cases for all tiers of an n-tier application.
- Execution of automated, performance and load tests.
- 3rd Party integration testing
- Participates in project test plan, test design and test case reviews.
- Participates in product design reviews and product documentation reviews.
- Provides mentorship to QA Engineers.
- Has an understanding of Customer scenarios.
- Can design negative path testing scenarios and contribute to ad-hoc testing.
- Follows best practices for Testing.
- Capable of learning the product and become an expert in one or more modules of the primary product assigned.
- Ability to acquire good understanding of core modules of secondary product assigned.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-05-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
💸 ₹6,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
💸 From ₹31,000 a month⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
💸 ₹2,60,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
💸 ₹25,000 - ₹50,000 a month⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu