Senior Operations Analyst - Middle Office
Location: Pune Maharashtra
Category: Accounting / Auditing Information Technology Finance / Bank / Stock Security Education / Training
Industry: Financial Services
Senior Operations Analyst
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Enhanced Middle Office team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Coordinate month-end collateral interest process between counter-parties
- Monitor collateral positions and issue collateral margin calls on a daily basis
- Instruct collateral and treasury transfer payments via SWIFT
- Prepare expense payments in Æxeo Treasury
- Agree and process over-the-counter (OTC) payments on behalf of clients
- Work with client in a professional manner to resolve any open issues
- Reviewing vendor platforms (such as Omgeo CTM, Traiana, Markit Trade Manager), PB matching portals & recaps on Trade Date
- Responsible for listed securities settlements via Prime Broker platforms, ensuring trades are pre-matched & subsequently settle on the market between the counterparty & PB
- You will be responsible for the review, exception processing, break escalation/resolution and subsequent affirm/confirm of trade between the client & executing counterparty.
- Assist with training and development of junior members of the team.
- Assist with review of EOD reports for junior members of staff
- Produce regular MIS reports for Clients, Relationship Managers and Senior Management.
- Providing key assistance to Client Integration team and Connectivity regarding incoming file requirements to CFS and outgoing file requirements to vendor platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative subjects
- Knowledge of Hedge and Mutual Funds
- Strong customer service & analytical and problem solving skills
- Committed team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail focused with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn new systems and source information from numerous systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptive, flexible professional style, capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel and Word, and aptitude to learn new skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Comfortable communicating with clients and counterparties via e-mail and phone
- Experience/exposure to a cash settlements role not essential but would be of benefit
- Experience/exposure to ISDA Bi-Lateral agreements & the collateral process not essential but would be of benefit
- Experience/exposure to financial instruments such as equities, bonds, equity swaps, FX, futures and OTC products not essential but would be of benefit.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-05-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹10,000 - ₹20,000 a month⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹8,000 - ₹16,000 a month⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹350 - ₹450 an hour⏰ 16-05-2023🌏 Thane, Maharashtra
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Kolhapur, Maharashtra
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹13,000 - ₹15,000 a month⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹18,000 a month⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra