Update day: 16-09-2023
Job Title: Senior Internal Audit Analyst
Job Location: Chennai, India (in office or hybrid)
Department: Internal Audit
Are you interested in applying your accounting, audit, and information systems background in a large US publicly traded global technology company?
Are you motivated to be part of a team that works collaboratively with process owners to manage risks in accounting, operations, and financial reporting?
As a Senior Internal Audit Analyst at Trimble, this role will provide value to audits, internal control testing, and business improvement initiatives for a global, multi-divisional hardware, software, and SaaS provider. You will use financial acumen with IT systems and analytical skills to work collaboratively with business process owners and corporate management to assess risk, design and test controls, and recommend opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and financial controls.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage in process improvement and compliance reviews throughout the business for a broad range of internal audits, including anti-bribery and anti-corruption, accounting and financial reporting, operational, and sustainability
- Develop and operate/perform data analytics in high-risk business processes
- Assist with management’s internal control process by testing the design and operational effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Document IT system processes and test-related controls
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- AND 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm or large public company with exposure to financial accounting, internal controls, and business process improvements
- OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Experience with IT systems and strong interest in further developing skills dealing with leveraging automation
- Job-related certifications and/or steady progress to obtain them (e.g., CIA, CPA, CA)
- Proactive and engaged approach to solving problems
- Desire to understand the priorities and objectives of the business and do your work with the goal of tangible assistance in their attainment
- Focused on continuous improvement that aligns with the Company’s risk appetite
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with other employees at all levels in internal audit and other functional areas
- Culturally aware and interested in developing relationships and working effectively with people throughout the world
- Value and work on the technical and interpersonal development of yourself and others
About Your Location
This position is based in Chennai, India. The worldwide internal audit department is based out of Westminster, CO, with offices in Dayton, OH, and Sunnyvale, CA. We currently have a flexible work arrangement where each employee and their manager determine the balance of remote and in-office work that facilitates employee development and getting the work done.
About Our Internal Audit Department
Internal audit is an independent partner of the corporate finance division, with our Senior Director reporting directly to the Board of Directors / Audit Committee and CFO. This position will work collaboratively with and report to the Operational Internal Audit Manager based out of the U.S. and an India based Shared Services Manager for administrative purposes.
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 ₹3,50,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Hosur, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
💸 ₹50,000 - ₹70,000⏰ 31-10-2023🌏 Madurai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
💸 From ₹20,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Chennai, Tamil Nadu