Category: R & D
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2 - 4 years
In todays Intelligence Age, the worlds best businesses have no choice but to continuously strive to become smarter.
Our clients hold the key to this and are today harnessing the power of The Smart Cube’s solutions to unlock new innovation and profit streams.
The strength of our solutions is born of a powerful blend of people, tools and technology.
A rare breed
Back in 2003, the world was a very different place - the consumer internet was less than 10 years old and the smartphone was still a novelty.
The Smart Cube was created as a new kind of business, one that would make sense of the reams of data being generated.
Since then it’s been quite a journey.
A journey that has seen us change the way organisations think about intelligence. A journey that has put our industry on the map. A journey that is only getting started.
Our future focus
We do not exist to help our clients simply fire-fight today. We help them to look ahead and stay ahead. Our vision is to be the catalyst for organisational intelligence for the world’s leading firms.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand the client objectives, and work with the PL to design the analytical solution/framework. Be able to translate the client objectives / analytical plan into clear deliverables with associated priorities and constraints
- Collect/Organize/Prepare/Manage data for the analysis and conduct quality checks
- Use and implement basic and advanced statistical techniques like frequencies, cross-tabs, correlation, Regression, Decision Trees, Cluster Analysis, etc. to identify key actionable insights from the data
- Develop complete sections of final client report in Power Point. Identify trends and evaluate insights in terms of logic and reasoning, and
be able to succinctly present them in terms of an executive summary/taglines
- Conduct sanity checks of the analysis output based on reasoning and common sense, and be able to do a rigorous self QC, as well as of the work assigned to analysts to ensure an error free output
- Aid in decision making related to client management, and also be able to take client calls relatively independently
- Support the project leads in managing small teams of 2-3 analysts, independently set targets and communicate to team members
- Discuss queries/certain sections of deliverable report over client calls or video conferences
- Hands on experience of one or more statistical tools such as SAS, R and Python
- Working knowledge or experience in using SQL Server (or other RDBMS tools) would be an advantage
- Superior problem solving abilities and strong analytical thinking
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where you need to push yourself all the time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Marketing Analytics / MR.
- Experience in managing, cleaning and analysis of large datasets using statistical packages like SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Experience in data management using SQL queries on tools like Access/ SQL Server
- Experience of handling small teams of 2-3 analysts
- Experience in handling client calls and client management
- Knowledge of basic statistical tools and techniques like cross-tabulations, correlation, regression, segmentation, etc.
- Knowledge of working across multiple data platforms and files like flat files, RDBMS, Excel datasheets, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Project management
- MS Excel, SAS, SPSS, R and Python
- SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, VB/VBA, Excel Macro Programming
- Engineers from top tier institutes (IITs, DCE/NSIT, NITs) or Post Graduates in Maths/Statistics/OR from top Tier Colleges/Universities
- MBA from top tier B-schools
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi