Industry: Consumer Electronics
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish!
Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world’s most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The Enterprise Financial Systems team implements cutting-edge solutions across a diverse financial systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple.
We seek a Techno-Functional Analyst with drive, passion, the right attitude and aptitude to work in collaboration with other systems, business partners and external partners in defining and mapping interfaces using leading edge technology and standards.
At least 10 plus years of SAP working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or Consumer product environment
Specialized in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to- cash, ecommerce B2B / B2C, Billing and CRM.
Experience in various payment gateway / payment methods such as credit card, loans, wire transfer, wallet solutions and mobile apps would be preferable
It would be beneficial to have experience in integration with POS, IS-Retail solutions and experience in integration with other SAP modules
Deep business & working experience in OTC
Extensive business knowledge of sales fulfillment business processes consumer, digital media and payment processing.
Extensive global and international project experience;
Certified SAP R/3 or ECC 6.0 configurator with extensive & deep-knowledge of SAP R/3, ECC 6.0; Certified SAP CRM/Configurator.
Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, BPM, Hanna is desirable.
Basic ABAP Debuging Skills
Experienced in building interfaces with external systems from SAP using leading edge technology.
The SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, rolled into one role, performs complex business functional requirements analysis, system and process design and create systems design specifications using SAP Applications. In this role, you will need to drive multi-functional testing, project cutover, go live support and project close up/handover to SAP production group. We seek someone with strong hands-on consulting technical experience with a sound business process understanding. You will work with global IS&T teams (Information Systems & Technology) and regional business users to drive and implement strategic Supply Chain Integration (SCI) solutions at Apple.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals.
- Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements.
- Develop and mentor junior staffs
- Developing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry standard methodologies
- Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Write Functional specs & Review technical development team work for accuracy and completeness
- Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment.
- Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a regular basis
- Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and handled
- Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle.
- Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in any engineering discipline. A Post-graduate degree preferably MBA, Master in Computing/Technology Management is desired.
• Excellent organisational project managerial skills
• Able to deliver projects under tight timelines and on budget
• Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
• Team player able to effectively work & coordinate in cross functional environment
• Occasional traveling may be required for project work
Role Number: 200108007
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Faridkot, Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala