Update day: 26-09-2023
Position: Sales/Business Development Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects based on overall business strategy; maintaining relationships with business stakeholders viz. Dealers, Architects, Interior Decorators, Builders, Paint Contractors/Painters; should fully understand the companys products and its applications as well as the customers need and requirement to service customers which in turn helps to contribute to business success; primarily meeting sales and collection targets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Closely monitor, nurture and develop the existing channel partners to grow the share of business
- Sells products/ systems by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Eg: Market Share Analysis
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational and training workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- For locations where required, the incumbent may have additional administrative responsibility of C&F.
Desired Candidate Profile
Prefer Candidate from Paint / Building construction industry/ Tiles/Cement
Perks and Benefits
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Burdwan, West Bengal
⏰ 30-10-2023🌏 Burdwan, West Bengal
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Asansol, West Bengal
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Durgapur, West Bengal
⏰ 31-10-2023🌏 Asansol, West Bengal
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Durgapur, West Bengal
⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Durgapur, West Bengal
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Burdwan, West Bengal
⏰ 29-10-2023🌏 Haldia, West Bengal
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Haldia, West Bengal