Update day: 21-08-2023
If you want to be a significant part of the transformational journey of the Fintech industry, look no further! Sopra Banking Software India is committed to make finance accessible to as many people as possible, build a better future and create a better financial world. You get the opportunity to witness the richness of different cultures, backgrounds & lifestyles, united by a passion for all things digital. We are determined to provide you the best working environment that thrives on entrepreneurship, curiosity, and innovation. We are also committed to support you as you grow professionally and enable overall learning and progressive career growth. Lastly, we are determined to provide you with the best competitive salaries in addition to benefits like group medical claims and insurance benefits, to keep you happy, secured, and motivated.
Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest-growing global Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings! We build the technology that powers the world’s best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services. Please visit our website www.soprabanking.com for more information.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive culture where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on-the-job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following roles & responsibilities:
- Should have total IT experience between 8 to 10 Years.
- As a BA you will do an analysis of features, business/functional requirements, and architectural specifications to define test scenarios, conditions, and design test cases.
- Provide leadership and advice automation of test cases, scripts to verify the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advice the testing methodologies, tools, and processes across the test planning and execution to continuously improve the quality of Products.
- Create test execution plans coordinating with stakeholders of various product lines.
- Monitor the testing activities, results, defects leakage, root cause analysis, and areas of improvement to improve the QA process.
- Manage QA metrics, prepare reports, and present to stakeholders.
- Proven experience in managing quality engineering and test management in Direct and Retail Banking.
- Experience in API testing, driving automation using continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Experience in managing non-functional requirements including performance and security testing.
- Having strong skills in functional testing and has awareness of cloud solutions, DevOps, and Agile principles.
- Hands-on experience in using test and defects management tools - Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, etc.
- Able to analyze risks, define actions plans with stakeholders, and strong communication.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 07-11-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 ₹4,00,000 - ₹7,50,000 a year⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
💸 From ₹5,000 a day⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh