Update day: 05-12-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Process Specialist/Team Lead
- Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge.
- Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent.
Media & Entertainment:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- Demonstrate good understanding of business processes.
- Ensure exposure to business/industry terminology.
- Develop industry knowledge through exposure to industry trends and developments.
- Consistently deliver 100% output within the specified time while meeting all the requirements set by the Team Lead.
- Write and update detailed research reports (such as on Companies/Deals/News/Drugs/Epidemiology information/Patent information) conforming to project policies and house style guidelines.
- Research, verify and validate data and information from various sources, including company, regulatory and predefined thirdparty websites, publications and thirdparty databases.
- Ensure all written content is factually and grammatically correct with emphasis on clarity and detail.
- Develop familiarity with company and/or drug profile research.
- Develop understanding of financial statements analysis.
Media & Entertainment:
- Required to process simple level transactions.
- Consolidate reports and upload into the client share drive.
- Highlight any necessary changes or fixes in the process before sending them for approval.
- Align individual goals with team objectives.
- Effectively complete assigned work in line with instructions received from Team Managers, Team Leads or Process Specialists.
- Strictly adhere to all process guidelines and ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
- Ensure team policies are followed and met as documented.
- Demonstrate good understanding of processes by staying updated with process knowledge/changes and referring to knowledge updates/repositories.
- Develop good knowledge of tools and platforms including authoring tools, webcrawling and/or any other applicable applications.
- Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks as well as track and meet timelines and due dates/deadlines.
- Adhere to shift timings.
- Work cohesively with the team and maintain an amicable atmosphere in the team.
- Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives:
- Develop good working relations and coordination with all team members.
- Interact with team members across levels and proactively communicate processrelated issues affecting the team.
- Report to the manager on performance status and/or any escalations using formal channels of communication.
Must Have Skills
- Media Intelligence
Good To Have Skills
- Internet Media -Display&Video
Employee Status :Full Time Employee
Shift :Day Job
Job Posting :Jul 26 2021
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
💸 ₹200,000 - ₹300,000⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Salem, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Vellore, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vellore, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Salem, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Ooty, Tamil Nadu