Location: Pune Maharashtra
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
1 TO 2 YEARS
Role Title: Process Associate
Department: Customer Support Team
Reporting To: Process Lead / Asst. Manager
Shift Timing: 24*7 (5 days working, Rotational Shifts)
People Reporting: No
Language: Proficient in Hindi & English (verbal & written both)
Job Location: Pune
Summary of Job Responsibility:
The employee would handle queries received through Calls/Chat/Emails related to fare enquiry, ticket booking, cancellation, and general questions related to our travel website. Around 90% of customers are Hindi-speaking however employee needs to be proficient in Hindi & English both.
Detail of Job Responsibility:
- Attending Calls/Chats/Emails of customers
- Answering and solving queries related to the booking of flights and other relevant information.
- Quick and efficient handling of the system and the udChalo booking portal.
- Non-disclosure of sensitive information.
- Multitasking: should be able to handle multiple work types simultaneously.
- Efficient handling of customers.
- Clear and unambiguous communication of information to the customers.
- Handling queries on WhatsApp and chat on the udChalo website as well.
- Handling complaints and grievances and providing solutions.
- Communicating any complex issues, if any, to the Team Lead/Manager immediately.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Following and adhering to the updates given by leads and trainers.
- Ensuing all the parameters of quality are met and exceeded while executing the job responsibility.
Planning & Complexity
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Experience & Education:
They have completed 10+2 from the recognized boards. Candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree through distance education can also apply.
- Between 1-2 years of experience demonstrated in the customer support department.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help, and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require and problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Working Knowledge/experience in travel/tourism will be preferred. Knowledge of GDS, Galileo/Amadeus will be an added advantage
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 ₹26,000 - ₹34,000 a month⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Nagpur, Maharashtra
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 From ₹15,000 a month⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹40,000 - ₹60,000 a month⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹18,000 - ₹20,000 a month⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
💸 ₹24,000 - ₹28,000 a month⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra
💸 ₹8,000 - ₹15,000 a month⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Satara, Maharashtra
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Mumbai, Maharashtra