Industry: Financial Services
- Acquiring, growing and deepening Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management
- Focus on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority Customers’ financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
- To provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
- Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on WMS
- NPS & Customer management
- Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
- Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their require customer contact each month
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc. and comply with the same
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct
- Graduate/ Post Graduate, consistent academic career
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
- Sales focused and highly target oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi