Category: Information Technology
Industry: Information Technology
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Principal Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore.
What you’ll achieve
You will work closely with Product Managers, Senior Engineers, Customers/Partners and Leaders on Azure Cloud .NET based Customer Experience Portals/Apps.
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions including architecture and design
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Actively resolve technical conflicts with all stakeholders and drive consensus.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Define security requirements to manage DDOS, BOT and malware attacks
- Ensuring performance, scalability, and optimization of complex web applications
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in cloud architecture and deployment (preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing reusable components in KnockOut and Angular 4 or above
- Proficient in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Experience in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016
- Experience in Postgres and Mongo DB design and development
- Experience working in Agile scrum teams
- Good working knowledge of creating micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms
- Experience using a range of open source libraries and frameworks including Gulp, Bower, etc.ASP.NET MVC Core, Razor, .NET Core Middleware. ASP .NET Core web API, No SQL db like Mongo DB, TypeScript
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Knowledge on Selenium
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Faridkot, Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala