Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Industry: Information Technology
As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP TM.
- SAP TM expert Assist clients in the selection implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design.
- Good business knowledge on transportation and logistics execution.
- Standout and work with multi-functional teams d Should be able to speak the business language of at least 2 of the sub industries Shipper Ocean Liner Freight forwarder Rail carrier.
- Proven capabilities in integrating SAP TM with SAP sales and distribution
- Hands on SAP TM with more than 5 years of experienceMust have knowledge on TM 93.
- Carrier portal E2E implementation is preferred for at least one project.
- Must possess knowledge on integration with ECC SCM systems and Solution Manager.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 - 8+ Years of SAP TM Consultant experience.
- Proven track record of delivering SAP upgrades, migrations and other Basis related projects
- Proven consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role.
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.,
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in SAP TM Consultant.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Pondicherry, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Belgaum, Karnataka
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Siliguri, West Bengal
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Panchkula, Haryana