Category: IT - Software
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Position: System Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 7 - 12 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Oracle Database Administrator
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is a unit within the Oracles Customer
Service Organization that establishes long-term relationships with many of
Oracle’s customers through annuity-based service contracts and project based
one-time services. ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle
customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications
and processes. ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
Oracle Advanced Customer Services provides unmatched, tailored support that
ensures organization’s Oracle technology investments deliver the cutting-edge
innovation and performance your business requires to compete, all while
coexisting within your IT environment.
ACS is industry-leading expertise with the highest customer satisfaction to
support organization’s business every step of the way.
• Available to work in 24X7 capability.
• Strong Performance tuning skills – Query level tuning / DB tuning /
Memory level tuning.
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Database, Golden gate, Exadata, Oracle RAC,
Oracle ASM, Data guard, Backup & Recovery etc.
• Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database
11g and 12c.
• Experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database.
• Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 11g/12c/13c is a plus.
• Knowledge on DB Security viz. AVDF, DB Vault, Oracle Key Vault, e-
Wallet, TDE would be added advantage.
• Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
• Good understanding of support processes.
• Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
• Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer.
• Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
• Strong analytical skills.
• 7+ years of experience with Oracle Database as an
• BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
• Oracle OCP DBA / OCI / ADB Certification - Preferred.
• Some travel may be required (10-25%)
Interested Candiadates can share their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi