Category: Civil / Construction
Salary: ₹12,000 - ₹15,000 a month
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals.
- Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Monitoring facility condition and environmental performance and recommending or approving funding levels and spending plans.
- Providing a workplace setting that is conducive to productive work.
- Monitoring occupant satisfaction.
- Monitoring construction and renovation projects.
- Monitoring performance metrics.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
The following table describes the portal for the Operations
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
wE ARE TAKING CARE OF ALL COVID 19 RELATED PROTOCOLS
- Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi