Update day: 31-10-2023
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Why we are different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
As a System Administrator, you will have responsibilities to provide the Level 1 Technician. You will be the first point of contact for all infrastructure monitoring incidents and requests in a fast-paced professional environment. You will monitor, create & triage incidents. Good to have troubleshooting skills on Windows Server 2008/2012. Create documentation & SOP for easing out tasks & resolve Infrastructure related issues. You will work in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring attendance, quality and customer service metrics are met.
Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good Exposure to ticketing tools (SNOW,JIRA etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills on Windows/Linux OS.
- Excellent understanding of Infrastructure monitoring.
- Good exposure on monitoring tools (Zabbix/Dynatrace/SCOM).
- Administration of monitoring tools would be good to have skill.
Utilize different monitoring tools and email to monitor IT infrastructure for client.
- Utilize advanced hardware and software troubleshooting knowledge to support users.
- Install, configure and do regular maintenance of servers on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Act as Liaison between client and service or hardware provider.
- Define, write and maintain documentation on IT infrastructure and best practices of the client.
- Participate in rotating schedule and monthly maintenance activities like server patching would be helpful.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues
- Assist with special project work as needed
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary
- Ability to work a 24 x 7 schedule required Passion, ambition and drive to work in an extremely demanding customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills and a distinct passion for serviceIT knowledge or a completed apprenticeship
- Outstanding customer orientation, i.e. ability to build rapport and trust quickly and to influence an audience through communication to arrive at the best solution
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, i.e., active listening, ability to clearly summarize an issue, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent problem-solving skills, i.e., ability to apply a highly logical and well-organized approach to the analysis and resolution of issues
- Basic support knowledge of: MS Windows7/Windows 10, MS Office 2007/2013, Internet browsers, Mobiles (iPhones, Androids) Cisco VPN, Network Printing, wireless routers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Collaboration tools (Sharepoint, Webex, Egnyte)
- Good judgment skills with a strong sense for urgency and attention to detail
Minimum of 1+ years of IT Infrastructure monitoring experience, in server monitoring preferred.
Basic knowledge regarding MS Windows & MS Office 2007/Office 2013, Windows Active Directory
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Solid documentation skills
Ability to complete special projects/assignments with minimal supervision
Team and customer-oriented attitude
Shift flexibility performing services for a 24 x 7 Global customer
Outstanding attendance and schedule adherence
Service Now & Zabbix experience is preferred.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Noida
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Mathura, Uttar Pradesh