Mgr, HR - GDC
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore Karnataka
Category: Health / Medical Care Legal / Contracts
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Role : Manager HR – GDCI Bangalore
Reporting Manager : Director HR, India
Location : Bangalore
Span : 1-2
Employee Size : 375 employees
Key partner to GDCI Site Leader & GDCI Leadership Team
- Actively contribute to business strategy and execution as a member of GDCI Leadership Team
- Drive and support Global, country and location HR programs.
- Partner and advise IT leaders/ Global managers to drive processes, programs and policies across GDCI.
Strategy & Change
- Design & drive HR Strategy in sync with business strategy and overall, One India HR Strategy
- Manage Organizational change in line with organizational priorities & Support Leaders and managers with organizational change management.
- Partner with cross functional leaders in driving GDCi site HR deliverables.
Engagement & Culture
- Drive a High-Performance & All-Inclusive culture
- Drive Baxter cultural values
- Drive high engagement scores for the unit (BPTW)
- Create an engaging work environment
- Partner with India HR Leaders/HR team in enhancing employee experience by actively contribute to building programs/process/policies.
- Actively drive the talent agenda to ensure high quality talent through levers of hiring, development, succession planning, managerial effectiveness, TRP, internal movements, mentoring, coaching etc.
- Coach and advise people leaders [include global managers] on talent placement, talent action planning.
- Coach and advise people leaders on India compensation/benefit practices to enable uniform employee approach across GDCi Bangalore.
- Partner with Site leader and TM in launching training and leadership development programs
- Drive high quality talent processes such as TRP, 30.60.90 days onboarding, ACE etc.
- Drive diversity & inclusion goals for the site.
Planning & Budgeting
- Partner with Site leader and site finance for annual budgeting
- Support adherence to budgets
Comp & Benefits
- Partner with Site Leadership team, IT Leaders and Comp COE in identifying and implementing market prevalent IT comp/benefit strategy for GDCi talent.
- Partner with C&B COE drive annual salary planning, policies & benefits for unit
- Partner with Leaders for compensation review processing.
- Engage & develop the GDCI HR team
- Effective collaboration with COEs, C&B and TA teams.
- Postgraduate in Human Resources with an overall experience of at least 8 -12 years including 2-3 years of People Management role.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of all HR disciplines including applicable labor laws.
- A demonstrated track record in working in highly matrixed organizations. Courage and comfort in engaging senior leaders. Agility, Digitally savviness and Emotional Quotient should be high. Good in consulting and problem solving, coaching, collaborating with a strong customer orientation/employee orientation.
Next level Career Growth:
- Baxter in India operates across various Legal entities and Global Businesses and the career opportunities would be to lead the HR for any of them.
for any of them.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
💸 From ₹50,000 a month⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka