Update day: 05-12-2023
LSEG recently acquired Refinitiv. An integration programme is currently underway to execute the combination of the two companies and deliver organisational and procurement synergies. LSEG is taking this opportunity to combine and transform both procurement functions into a single, world class Group Procurement function.
Group Procurement is responsible for managing third-party supplier engagements, partnering with the business to drive high performance and sustainable value from our supplier relationships. We aim to make LSEG easier and more attractive to do business with and we consider our suppliers as a source of competitive advantage and not just about cost.
We operate a business partnering and supplier relationship management (SRM) model, aligned to stakeholder groups and spend categories, ensuring value through early and strategic engagement and insightful vendor spend analytics.
The new function is structured around three master categories of spend (Technology, Services and Corporate) and a Strategy & Performance function (Centre of Excellence).
Some key characteristics of the new Group Procurement organisation:
- Team structured around:
- Three master categories of spend (Technology, Services and Corporate) and), benchmarked to best in class ratio and rightsized based on category complexity, supplier base complexity and business stakeholders
- A Strategy & Performance centre, enabling function to drive and implement the strategy of the Group Procurement function, best in class procurement policy and processes.
- Key hubs for the category teams in London, Bangalore and New York with a small amount of decentralised activity to support local markets which are in various global locations including Europe and Asia.
The Strategy & Performance tower is comprised of four teams:
- A Change Management Office (CMO) team focused on transformation, change, risk and stakeholder engagement, located in London
- A Centre of Excellence (CoE) focused on enabling processes and support to design and implement the strategy, located in Bangalore
- A Shared Services (SS) team, focused on tactical buying and small category management, located in Bangalore
- An individual contributor role managing the Strategic Supplier Relationship Management framework
This role sits in the CoE team, reporting into the procurement CoE leadership and will be supported by analytics and reporting team members. The purpose is to provide effective and high-quality assistance to all teams within the Group Procurement function to ensure efficient delivery of category, sourcing, operations and supplier management activities.
Primarily, this role will be responsible for carrying out spend analytics, building spend and supplier dashboards, tracking key KPIs and manage procurement leadership reporting. The role will also be responsible for managing spend taxonomy in the source to pay systems (Ariba and Oracle) and support the global procurement category managers on their analytics requirements.
Spend analytics & Reporting
- Undertake the spend analytics and reporting activity for group procurement, to develop various spend views, churn out the category insights and share with the group procurement stakeholders
- Prepare and manage PowerBI dashboards, or spend reporting presentations and share with procurement leadership
- Manage spend taxonomy, ensure classification of spend data as per the taxonomy and the classification rules on monthly basis, normalization of suppliers for spend reporting
- Act as custodian of overall spend cube and ensure spend reporting activities are completed as per the regular cadence
Dashboarding, KPIs and Reporting
- Undertake various reporting and analytics activities supported by CoE (e.g. e-sourcing reports, supplier diversity reports, demand management and savings trackers etc)
- Work with various category managers to ensure completion of base data for reporting and carry out data sanitization and ingestion for further dashboard/ reporting
- Prepare monthly, weekly and quarterly report in line with the group procurement requirements and to support any compliance reporting etc
- Prepare PowerBI dashboard, excel based dashboards etc and ensure regular update and refresh of the reports as per the agreed cadence, work with various procurement stakeholders for plugging any gaps in the reports etc
- Support e-sourcing process for the group procurement users
- Support the wider Group Procurement team as required to execute defined Strategy & Performance processes that enable the wider team to be best in class (e.g. tiering and segmentation, spend analytics and reporting, demand management, stakeholder engagement and tooling)
Ariba/ Oracle Spend Analytics module
- Manage Spend analytics modules in Ariba and oracle, carry out spend classifications as per agreed taxonomies and extract the data for further analysis and reporting
- Manage and report supplier diversity spend enrichment in tools for regular reporting
- Conduct users’ trainings on systems
Source to Contracts Module support
- Support source to contract process management and execution in procurement systems
- Prepare and manage process documentations in line with the Sourcing, contracting module requirements
- Support and carry out users training in line with business requirements
Team Management and Managerial responsibilities
- The manager will be supported by the spend Analytics and reporting team, and will undertake over responsibility of delivery
- Ensure team management, Work with team to ensure quality deliverables, carry out team reviews and support overall team management activities
- Should be able capable and flexible to undertake Individual contributor responsibilities as well in absence of resource support
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mysore, Karnataka
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Bidar, Karnataka
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Hubli, Karnataka
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Hospet, Karnataka