Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the job
- Failure mode analysis,
- Fault finding to component level in systems.
- Generation of technical reports to support reliability improvements.
- Be technically able to develop modifications to improve product reliability.
- Possess the ability to interpret various data sources to correctly determine technical root cause of train failures. This includes being able to identify cause and effect from vehicle reporting systems and analysis of on train data loggers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of distributed computer equipment and the various methods of communication between them. i.e. Local area networks and serial communication methods.
Provide customer technical support for Operation Control centres relating to train defects and failures
Accountable for reliability growth of designated key systems of the train
Provide detailed internal and external technical failure reports based on root cause analysis.
Prepare for PI Test and commissioning activities
Prepare for Corrective maintenance activities
Bachelor in (Electrical & Electronics engineering)/ Diploma in (Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical )
Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in railway/Metro Domain
- Capable and willing to learn
- Basic command of the English language and good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Positive thinking and a good attitude to work
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Microsoft office suite
- Has sound understanding of concepts and procedures in own discipline and a good knowledge in related disciplines
- Likely to be specialized in a specific technical area
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment:Technical Support, Technology
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi