Update day: 05-12-2023
About Organization: eDelta, as an EdTech, is a GoI-recognized eLearning & Skilling initiative by industry professionals e.g. ISB Hyderabad, IIT and University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. IIPL’s e-Delta suite of educational, learning and skilling products are targeted at mid-market segment at K-12 & post-school levels at this stage. We aspire to broaden our target audience to corporate executives in next stages.
We are currently working in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka and Rajasthan.
eDelta is looking to engage with motivated final year students or Pass outs with high academic and technical credentials, for full time opportunity. The project assignment is for 6 months’ probation duration, which may be extended in different positions on completion of the responsibility successfully. Full-time interns can be confirmed as employees-in-probation after 6 months of the internship if their performance is found satisfactory. Post-confirmation, Probationers’ incentives are on Industry-benchmark basis.
eDelta is an innovative Skill highway school/ college course offering EdtTech startup. Content development team is responsible for the overall content development in form of chapters, questions bank, explanations notes, and other material for school education based on NEP 2020. The focus is on skill and outcome based learning performance based material. Content development team reports to the senior management. This is a key role which plays an important part in implementing and development of the eDelta product portfolio.
- Develop leads via telephone and mass communication such as email or social media.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communication with past clients, current clients, and prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients with CRM ensuring all communications are logged, and information is accurate.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Should be able to leverage multiple techniques such as LinkedIn and Emails to engage with prospects apart from Telephonic conversations.
- Master’s degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and or exceed goals and activity quotas.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
- Prior experience with lead generation is highly preferred
- Must be experienced selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint
- Lead generation, data gathering & validation techniques.
- Comfortable with mining and analytics of business verticals, companies and individuals as part of Lead Generation
- Only Females
- Must have a proven track record of conversion of leads into sales
- They must be Noida based
* Only those who fulfill all these conditions apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Morning shift
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Mathura, Uttar Pradesh