Category: Marketing / PR
Industry: Textile & Apparel
Position: Corporate Communication Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 1 - 2 years
We are looking for a hard working and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, executing, and reporting the digital marketing strategies deployed across paid media channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, machine learning products, and also be comfortable with hands-on execution across all Digital Marketing Channels. The DME will work with the marketing team, category team, design team, editorial teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The objective of this role is to significantly grow the overall sales revenue for Bewakoof through campaign planning and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy across paid media channels like Google, Facebook, Affiliates, and Ad Exchanges.
- Strategize, execute and optimize campaigns on Google Search, UAC, UACe, Display, YouTube, Shopping, Discovery ads, Amazon Ads, and other Marketplace Ads.
- Strategize and execute campaigns on Facebook, Dynamic Ads, Prospecting and Remarketing Ads with robust data analysis, A/B tests and testing new ad formats.
- Creative eye for design and experience working within brand guidelines. Thematising and briefing for content and creatives as per the campaign objective, Sales and other promotional activities.
- Evaluating business metrics and performance metrics for end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Measure and report across all media channels and assess goals and KPIs.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and internal data trends.
- Drive scalability while improving or maintaining ROI
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget and media plan across paid media
- Ability to visualize and report on important data metrics across both business and marketing.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Min 2 years proven experience in Digital Marketing.
- Hands-on experience in executing campaigns across Google and Facebook Ads
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SEM, Google Analytics, Similarweb, Attribution tools like Branch, etc
- Understanding of data, attribution models and reporting across platforms.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi