Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: IT - Software
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Position: Software Developer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primary: Core Java (Version >=1.7 ), Spring ecosystem (Core, MVC, data, JPA, transaction management, security, AOP, Spring Batch & SpringBoot), Knowledge of some of UI languages/frameworks (HTML5, Angular)
• Experience or knowledge in Kotlin is highly desirable
• Secondary: Strong knowledge on JDBC and DB concepts, ORM (hibernate), PL/SQL procedures, SOA/Microservices (REST, Soap), APP server (Tomcat, Weblogic)
• Experience in building REST based Web API
• Hands on experience with Test Driven Development(TDD)(JUnit), Behavioural Driven Development(BDD) approach.
• Prior experience working with CI/CD tools (Maven, Git, jenkins)
• Experience of working closely with business analyst in an agile or DEVOPS framework
• Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented, think out of the box
• Passion for innovation, technology and building system from the ground-up
• Knowledge of finance process is a plus
• Professional attitude: Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously Java Fullstack Primary Location : India-Bangalore
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Mandatory skills: Java, Spring Boot, React,Typescript, Bootstrap , CI/ CD, HTML, CSS.
• Participate in development & implementing high quality application, enterprise grade and usable User Interfaces (UI’s) and high-quality API’s.
• Collect requirements and specify the functionalities to be implemented from end users and Product Owners.
• Implement, test and deliver functionalities according to our standards and following the Continuous Integration process.
• Provide support on day-to-day operations supporting Defect, Problem, and Crisis processes
• Be an active member of the team in terms of decision making and process improvements
• Contribute to the team continuous improvement through communication, documentation and automation
Must have skills:
• Java 8 or above
• Experience on React framework
• Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
• Hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
• Knowledge/experience on PostgreSQL database
• Knowledge and experience working with APIs (REST)
• Experience working on containers Kubernetes / Docker
• Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using Maven & Jenkins
• Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
• Strong object-oriented programming skills.
• Hands-on experience in Agile best practices TDD, BDD, Refactoring and Clean Code.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
• Good background on preparation and performing functional/manual testing.
• Ability to write user stories, acceptance criteria & test cases.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of Agile practices, roles and methodologies.
• Strong understanding of CD practices & tools (JIRA)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
• Exposure to Investment banking domain
• Experience/knowledge of Dashboards/charts Java Fullstack Profile Required
• Expertise in JAVA, MICROSERVICE, SPRING MODULES,SQL, No SQL
• UI/UX experience in ANGULAR/REACT
• Executed the project by TDD/BDD.
• Strong implementation, understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming Concepts, Data structures, algorithms and also Microservices patterns.
• Good knowledge of Talend Studio for DI / Talend solutions
• Experience in CI/CD and Kubernetes
• Experience In public cloud ( Either Azure or AWS)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Bharuch, Gujrat
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Jamnagar, Gujrat
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Surendranagar, Gujrat
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh