Update day: 31-10-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Work Area:Information Technology
Expected Travel:0 - 10%
Employment Type:Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a smart and dynamic expert to join our Cloud Application Services team in SAP. Candidate is expected to be technical hands-on, with strong leadership skills. The consultant is expected to participate in customer discussions, help with positioning of services, help with customer escalations, help with solution and proposal development skills, along with excellent presentation and customer handling skills.
Purpose and Objectives:
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) maximizes the success of customers with their SAP solutions in managed, private and public cloud area. Cloud Application Services is part of the ECS organization and helps customers to accelerate their Innovation adoption, delivering the flexibility to adapt to business changes, rapidly implement technologies and standardize and optimize operations of SAP centric solutions. The SAP CAS organization is focusing on managed service delivery across the SAP product portfolio for applications, managed security and testing.
The Cloud Application Services unit is responsible for running SAP’s applications that helps our customers with their business transformation and business continuity.
Expectation & Tasks
- Candidate is expected to perform following tasks as part of the role:
- Deep dive expertise in functional topic
- Support customer’s Intelligent Enterprise transformation by acting as trusted application and functional service delivery adviser
- Escalation point for application / functional issues
- Understand customer business & suggest continuous improvement (CI) solutions and innovation
- Attend customer on-site meetings for ECS application and functional service delivery customer kick off, governance and workshops as required.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction with delivery improvements
- Focused on application and functional Delivery and related Service Performance
- Provide inputs for application and functional improvements & Innovation Roadmap
- Prompt in identification and highlighting risks to management
- Occasional need to work on weekends or Non-business times based on criticality
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech /B.Sc (Comp)/M.Sc(Comp) degree from a well reputed institute
- MBA HR / MPM degree is preferable
- Domain Experience in HCM /HR function for around 3+ Years
- Experience of 6+ years in SAP Success Factors & SAP ECC HCM on Implementation, Development & Support related projects
- Deep dive expertise in SAP SF
- Must have worked on SuccessFactors Employee Central with focus on UK / Europe Payroll, Performance Mgt. & Compensation Mgt. modules
- Certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central and Minimum two other Modules with configuration experience
- Has knowledge about modules - Recruiting & Onboarding and Learning & Succession planning
- Should be able to Analyze quarterly upgrade releases
- Candidates knowing Workforce Analytics are preferred
- Leading customer workshops for the SF implementation - Fit Gap Sessions & Realization and support assignments
- Experience with third Party management/ Integration with 3rd party tools
- Familiarity with HR business processes and best practices, especially in area of Talent Management, Payroll, Performance Mgt. & Compensation Mgt
- Worked for Global Customers across different industries
- Must be able to translate Client business needs to Technical Business requirements
- Self-driven and dedicated to continuous learning
- Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Strong interpersonal & Team collaboration skills to work effectively in international and virtual teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ITIL Certification.
- Experience with customers in Manufacturing, CPG industries
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Salem, Tamil Nadu
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Cuttack, Odisha
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Pune, Maharashtra
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh