Category: IT - Software
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Position: Entry level
Job type: Contract
Job contentSAP Hybris Developer
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing ecommerce team is currently looking for six Associate SAP Hybris developers to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS) IT organization. The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. As an Associate SAP Hybris developer, the selected individual will work with the Boeing India teams and its partners and stakeholders to develop, maintain and improve the ecommerce applications.
- The selected candidate for this position will work on development and support of Boeing Global Service (BGS) ecommerce applications that are used to offer various parts, products and services to Business Regional & General Aviation (BRGA) as well as Commercial Airline (CA) customers across the world. This position involves working closely with other development / support teams in India, US and other locations. The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India.
- As a SAP Hybris SAP developer, the selected individual will be highly skilled, professional engineer and would work (design, develop / test & support ecommerce applications) collaboratively with international teams comprising of software development, product management & business analysts and play a key role in ensuring BGS ecommerce applications are competitive in the market
- Create and maintain necessary software documentation (code, design, architecture, unit testing, etc.)
- Keep track and actively reduce technical debts (hardening the software) while working with other developers / leads / architects / SM / PO / etc.
- Experience in successfully developing, testing (including unit test automation) and deploying (including deployment automation) of ecommerce (SAP Hybris & J2EE) applications. Has good understanding of load balancing, authentication and fault tolerance through Tomcat application server, Apache webserver and F5 load balancer & CDN
- Experience of working in Agile teams while following the Agile & SAFe practices on software craftsmanship such as test-driven development & pair programming / peer reviews
- The selected individual would be developing application as well as providing support & maintenance for our ecommerce (SAP Hybris & J2EE) applications
- The selected individual would need to work in close cooperation and actively aligns with the technical roadmap, interaction design, development and testing with similar teams based in USA or other regions
- The selected individual would be responsible to provide support to development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets and be a sought-after expert that other developers can benefit from
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement, etc.
- The selected individual will research & provide recommendations on new technologies / trends, best practices to improve the product development activities
- This position would require the selected candidates to learn and work on new as well as multiple tools / skills / roles
- Effort distribution development (50%), maintenance / support (50%). However, this can change in future
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Selected candidates might have to work in shift hours (morning, general or night).
Basic Qualification (Required Skills / Experience)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris & Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience in successfully developing, testing (including unit test automation) and deploying (including deployment automation) of SAP Hybris & J2EE applications. Understanding of load balancing, authentication and fault tolerance through Tomcat application server, Apache webserver and F5 load balancer & CDN
- Experience in performance tuning of SAP Hybris applications and writing high performance code
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Junits and write test cases using Selenium
- Experience in addressing quality / security issues in tools like SonarQube, Coverity, etc
- Experience in secure coding.
- Experience in Application Performance Monitoring tools like AppDynamics and Dynatrace
- Good working knowledge with minimum 2 or more implementations of Hybris modules Search & Navigation, Account Management, Promotions & Vouchers, Payment Integrations, Catalog / Content Management, SAP Integrations, Mobility
- Good working knowledge on integrations such as payment (Pay metrics), SAP, OpenText, web services, etc
- Good exposure towards test-driven development while using the industry best practices with an ability to write new test suites and enhance current test suite using selenium
- Good knowledge and experience in continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline from scratch and familiarity of using tools like Jenkins, GitLab
- Good exposure on Agile & DevSecOps methodologies and is comfortable in using Jira & CI/CD tools
- Effective in resolving problems and roadblocks by consistently following through on details while driving Innovation as well as issue resolution
- Must have working experience with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners across different cultures and time-zones
- Experience in the following areas would be preferred
- Familiarity with usage of Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Cloud based development (using Azure)
- Familiarity with using SAP ECC or other ERP application
- Awareness SAP PI / EDI based integrations
- Knowledge of Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Akamai
- ITIL practices
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, applied mathematics or engineering is required and Master’s degree would be preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience with software development and support of ecommerce applications (SAP Hybris / J2EE) with minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Hybris
- Candidates with SAP Hybris certification would be preffered
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background would be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in SAFe Agile methodologies would be preferred
RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Other Job Related Information
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi