Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Human Resources
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Human Delivery Specialist to perform HR Delivery tasks according to standard processes/procedures. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools. Run and participate in HR Delivery projects. Manage agreed local vendors!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Support with end to end planning & execution of Ericsson global Total Rewards (TR) Compensation plans in the Long Term Variable Pay Space
- Co-create project plans & mechanism to track timelines across global execution cycles
- Work with Global & Business unit TR teams to align on global & local compensation plan & pay-out requirements
- Ability to comprehend data requirements from system perspective, data linkages, migration rules, retention rules, system interface & rules set-up.
- Ability to partner & support on system implementation testing of some of the Success Factors functionalities being developed for Total Rewards, examples Pay components testing in alignment with global & local requirements as well as other core TR process set up.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduation Degree, preferably within HR or equal education
- Around 7 to 9 years’ experience of HR function preferred
- Good understanding of organization structure and approach towards TR processes like salary benchmarking, salary budgeting, job mapping, annual salary reviews, variable pay plans & Impact Award.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to design, implement, and execute effective processes
- Good project management skills with the ability to document and communicate project plans, assess work in progress, and achieve project landmarks and objectives)
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, (including being proficient with creating pivot tables, v-lookups, Sumifs, countifs, maxifs, maxifs, subtotal, median, mode, averages, frequently used shortcuts, Pivot, Array Function, charting functions, etc.)
- Experience in creating complex reports, dashboard, and creating/tracking effective metrics
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation to be able to interact with Global & unit TR/ HR teams
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with the business partners, cross-functional internal partners, and external providers/vendors
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of confident decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Bawal, Haryana
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Panipat, Haryana
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Manesar, Haryana
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana