Update day: 21-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000 - ₹20,000
Job contentJob Description
Must have experienced in Government E-Market Place, Driving Sales and business opportunities in the form of Government bids and tenders through GEM/ E-Procurement Portal.
- Should be able to update product/service catalogue in GEM portal.
- Deletion or Updating of New product /Specification/prices.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid submit the documents in stipulated time limits on the above-mentioned portals.
- Good knowledge of Government Tender Online & Offline Filling. Should have the knowledge of submission of Bids like Bunch Bid, Reverse Bid, Custom Bid and Normal Bid.
- Coordinate with the respective officials and document the progress of the tender
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries floated under the GEM portal.
- Acting as contact points for all Government agency or organizational personnel.
- Keeping lists of the Government agencies or personnel representing the person, agency, or organization.
- Develop, maintain, and intensify contacts with relevant government departments and authorities.
- Candidate must be able to counter & solve GEM queries of clients.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Coordination with all OEMs on organisation behalf
- Discuss with the management team to decide upon the opportunities.
- Handle MIS reporting documentation on daily basis.
- Issuing of authorization and product approval to partners.
- Update Project Execution on a daily basis & Report to a HOD.
- Submission of proposals in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Agra, Uttar Pradesh