Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Education / Training
Salary: ₹3,00,000 - ₹4,20,000 a year
Vidyalai is an Ed-Tech startup that provides personalized learning solutions and educational products to students across the globe.
The Academic Associate position at Vidyalai is a highly impactful role where you would be working in developing educational products for K-12 (high school) students. It requires a deep understanding of your subject of expertise and a passion for teaching and pedagogy.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of international academic boards - International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge GCSE, etc - and develop academic content for the same.
- Teach and mentor students online through the Vidyalai ed-tech platform to realize their learning goals (~35 hours of classes per week).
- Take an interest in the student’s learning outcomes and ensure that they are poised for improvement in their grades.
- This profile mostly works from home. However, you might be asked to come to the office once or twice a week.
- The classes will mostly happen in two peak slots (8 AM-10 AM and 4 PM-10:30 PM), but you could get classes during other time slots as well, depending upon student requirements. If you do not have an assigned class, you are free to use the time how you see fit. Reasonable notice will be given before you are assigned a class.
- Working Days - Monday - Saturday.
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong academic track record in your subject (10th, 12th, and college)
- Passion for teaching and mentoring students
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹420,000.00 per year
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Is the compensation mentioned is in line with your expectation?
Click to apply for free candidate