Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Human Resources
Position: Employee Relations Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and own the employee engagement plan for Deluxe India employees.
- Conduct employee engagement activities not limited to organizing any festival celebration but a person who also has a good understanding on corporate social responsibility.
- Organize inter and intra team activities to improve motivation & morale of employees
- Strong connect with people and impeccable communication skills.
- Engage regularly with employees to understand the employee journey and experience to help build better conversations and develop insights out of the feedback you receive from them.
- Strategize and design creative campaigns and innovative ways of building energy among the employees in the organization.
- Manage employee engagement through employee surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets
- Work with the internal team to ensure our communications engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and, recognize and appreciate the employees.
- Build mechanisms to remain aware about organization health and engagement across teams. Work closely with HR Business Partners to resolve any issues
- Devising social media marketing strategies.
- Engagement of audience on the Deluxe pages through regular posts and other activities
- Must have excellent communication skills. Must have data driven approach in decision making
- You should be a Graduate
- You should have minimum 3 years experience employee engagement
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS office, (Word & PPT)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Dharwad, Karnataka
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Shimoga, Karnataka
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Mysore, Karnataka
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Shimoga, Karnataka
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Hubli, Karnataka