Update day: 05-12-2023
Salary: ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
EQuad Engineer Services is hiring for Eco charm, which is a professional organization having expertise in the field of pollution control and making environment friendly machinery. With the team of experienced Environmental scientists and Engineers they are committed to provide services in the field of Environmental Engineering. The below position is based in Chennai
- Manage company’s SEO, SEM & SMM
- Use E-Commerce & Trade portals for reaching more customers
- Develop creative written and visual content for the website & social media channels
- Optimise performance to increase reach, generate leads and transactions at reduced cost.
- Analyse trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates. Intra-team coordination to understand how the campaigns can yield more quality leads
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the company’s overall SEO strategy.
- Will be responsible for duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Effectively work on google analytics and update the strategies based on the insight analysis reports
- Act as a bridge between the customer and marketing team to ensure product availability in the warehouse
- With past Experience, can plan the periodical advertisement on social media and monetizing.
- Digital Marketing Experience of product based B2C & B2B market
- The candidate is expected to have 2 years (min) of experience in digital marketing (pref Certified)
- Extensive experience in building effective strategy based on the regularly conducted market research
- Experience in using Content management tools (pref WordPress), make landing pages and back-links.
- Google SEO
- Adobe photoshop/Gimp
· ₹2,40,000.00 to ₹3,00,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Campaign Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Click to apply for free candidate