Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore Karnataka
Category: Printing / Publishing
Industry: Information Technology
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a content producer focused on copywriting and editing, you’ll be working with multiple products and stakeholders. There’s no such thing as a typical day! This is a job where you will be relied upon to prioritize your work based on the team’s project schedule.
Here are a few of your responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively within the training and catalog teams, specifically with the design and development experts to design and develop quality content.
- Proofread and edit text at various stages of the writing process, and in response to feedback from instructional designers or program managers.
- Engage readers with informative, entertaining, and educational copy—be a storyteller.
- Understand and consistently reflect the brand voice of the company in writing style.
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various popular workplace learning channels.
- Innovate and raise the bar on content practices.
- Partner with design stakeholders from briefing and initial concept, completing timely copy variations and proposals that consistently and continually improve the standard of written tone.
- Manage time and deadlines proactively.
As a trusted member of the team, you should be comfortable providing quick, candid feedback on content. As someone whose job is to critique the work of others, you should also have a friendly demeanor and a willingness to constructively coach writers and subject matter experts. You’ll need to demonstrate complete fluency in American English grammar, syntax, and conversational tone.
Here are some of the key qualifications:
- 4+ years of copywriting and editing experience preferred
- Mastery of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors and ability to make constructive suggestions
- Proficiency with applying style guides, such as the Chicago Manual of Style, to different types of writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to manage a high-volume of work and maintain a commitment to excellence
- Ability to remain detailed-oriented and focused while meeting the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to collaborate with a creative team of instructional designers, eLearning developers, and others
- Passion for creating scalable processes that elevate the strategic impact of language and writing
- Strong creative ability to help influence the design and development of best-in-class training content
- Thorough knowledge of content design and development process
- Strong technology skills to adapt to our process tools (Microsoft Office, Articulate, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of legal issues involved in publishing, such as libel and plagiarism
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 ₹10,00,000 - ₹20,00,000 a year⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
💸 ₹6,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
💸 ₹25,00,000 - ₹45,00,000 a year⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka