Industry: Information Technology
Join the world’s largest start-up.
At Kyndryl we believe that together, each of us advances the vital systems that power human progress. At the heart of that progress is our people. On the Kyndryl content marketing team, you will have the opportunity to bring this exciting new brand and purpose to life and to the world.
Be part of the most modern, data-driven, creative and people-centric marketing team in the industry. Bring great ideas, and let’s work together to create innovative ways to engage our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Content Marketers are the creative leaders who drive the day-to-day planning and execution of content design and creation – culminating in engaging stories and relevant messages that cut through the noise of the market. Content strategy and execution is both in service of Kyndryl’s thought leadership initiatives and its lines of business.
- Content Strategy: Assist in the development of the content strategy to create targeted, buyer-centric content journeys, narratives, and the corresponding assets for the prioritized markets. Gather audience, competitive, prior content performance data and insights, as well as best practices to inform content strategy. Produce hypotheses for testing, content reviews and audits to keep content fresh, relevant, and engaging.
- Always-on Content Development: Drive always-on content initiatives, such as blogs and client stories, to align with business unit thought leadership objectives. Collaborate with our social media peers to leverage social as a channel for distribution.
- Content Development and Creation: Lead the process to turn data/insights into sparks of creativity and relevant stories. Own the briefing process, including concepting, storyboarding, selecting the right creation model/partner, producing, reviewing and publishing the content. Additionally, create original ideas and content by writing copy, treatments, and other assets. Anticipate and bring forward innovative ideas and emerging technology to engage clients in new or relevant ways.
- Content Models: Provide input into the appropriate creation model (in-house, agency, partner, etc) depending on creative and budgetary considerations.
- Production Oversight: Own the responsibility for content production across channels and format types. Work with and manage creative/editorial resources to develop original content. Monitor all content performance to ensure quality and success metrics of content created by partners/people. Manage content program execution. Collate and deliver learning and best practices.
- Workflow Management: Upload, monitor, develop, and measure content. Ensure all content meets SEO guidelines, has keyword focus, cross links, and clear calls to action. Deliver assets to the relevant teams for finishing, tagging and flighting. Follow-up for QA on localization process where appropriate.
- Content Optimization: Develop and oversee the creative concepts for message testing, A/B testing, and other proof-of-concept activities as required. Make recommendations for optimizations, deleting or extending content based on performance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have strong creative and communications skills. The candidate also must be tech savvy and willing to use tools and technology to manage workflow and execution of content delivery.
- Must be analytically curious and embrace using reporting tools to dig through data and evaluate performance of content.
- Must have strong writing skills and an eye for great design. Candidates will be asked to submit work samples.
- 3+ years of experience in a content role preferred.
- Demonstrate evidence of facilitating and initiating creative thinking.
- Must be able to develop relationships and work with a wide array of internal and external partners in content development, production and measurement, video distribution, and social media.
- Must be a collaborative partner yet provocative thought leader.
- A degree in Communications, Journalism, English or other similar creative writing and/or design field is preferred but not required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi