Job type: Full-time
1. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the project w.r.t. all project stakeholders.
2. Monitoring the project execution plan, including the schedule, tracking, and delay assessments with remedies.
3. Ensure coordination between civil and services as also with all stakeholders.
4. Day to day execution of the civil, structure and finishes works.
5. Review project budget, project cost management and project cash flow.
6. Assist the PE QS in bill preparation & checking of Tendered & Non- Tendered items
7. Assist the PE QS in managing claims.
8. Review project quality, timely escalations and provide solutions to quality issues on site.
9. Managing project risk proactively.
10. Manage project conflicts.
11. Study and understand the drawings provided by the design consultant.
12. Coordinate with other engineers and supporting staff during all stages of project work for conformance to standards and code requirements.
13. Develop and review cost estimates and projections.
14. Establishing and implementing the Project Plan.
15. Should be efficient to the upkeep of all signalling gears of the yard - single line central, panel interlocking, MACL sigg. And station.
16. Checking/Approval of ESP, SIP, S/T, PFD, Ckt diag & Completion drawings.
17. Installation of Token display system & networking.
18. Checking of Scheme Plans, Aspect sequence control charts.
19. Table of Controls, Cable Core Plans, Track Bonding Plans, Location design Detailed Design and Source Updates for Mechanical Sigg (Locking Table & Locking Diagram) Electro-Mechanical Sigg. Relay Interlocking system and Panel Interlocking System. Power Supply Distribution arrangements.
20. Station Working Rule & Rule Diagram of Stn. Equipped with SSI on Automatic Block Signalling
21. Checking of Engineering Scale Plans-Track Plan.
22. Checking of Building Plan of Station Buildings regarding S & T Installation.
23. Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy”.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi
💸 1200⏰ 25-08-2022🌏 Gujrat, Gandhidham, Chhattisgarh