Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Purpose and Impact
The CBS PPMO (Portfolio & Project Management Office) Practice refers to Service lines offered by CBS PPMO team. The example of the Practice includes and is not limited to Mergers Acquisition Divestiture Joint Venture (MADJV) Implementation, PPM Consulting and Advisory, Project Management, Portfolio Management, and Process Consulting. The CBS PPMO Practice Lead will play a few key roles in standing up and maturing the CBS PPMO’s Practices. This position’s primarily focus area is inPortfolio Management Practice and PPM Consulting and Advisory Practice.
This position will be responsible for owning and improving the value proposition of the PPMO practices with thought leadership, bringing outside in and maturing the overall capability by strengthening the framework, driving adoption and implementation. You will serve as the main point of contact for the global and regional PPMO teams for Practice implementation, coaching, as a subject matter authority, nurturing the culture of learning, driving delivery excellence and continuous improvement.
This position will partner with CBS regional PPMO leaders and CBS Portfolio management team to prioritize resources, measure progress and drive accountability and a sense of urgency in the business to provide cross regional leadership for the Practice line and ensure consistent operationalization of processes.
This position makes impact in following areas
- The Subject Matter Expert who will lead in defining the practice strategy, operationalizing the e2e processes via the PPMO Service Catalogue and Playbook for the Practice.
- The Practice Implementation lead who will lead the efforts of standing up CBS Portfolio Management Service and PPM Consulting and Advisory Service and drive continuous improvement for the Practice post stabilization.
- This position serves as the strategic partner to CBS PPMO Portfolio Management Lead who is accountable for Portfolio Management service delivery in developing long-term demand pipeline and providing consistent visibility of the service portfolios for services lines of Portfolio Management and PPM C&A.
- Partners to the relevant PPMO service delivery leaders in leading the development and deployment of the talent strategy and capability building strategy for the practices.
- Collaborate with the business leadership team to define program objectives to shape the roadmap of transformation initiatives and prioritize based on strategic, financial and organizational criteria, driving action to ensure established goals are met.
- Champion change and look to improve processes by systematizing simplicity, agility, and sensible risk taking.
- Understand strategy and supporting projects in order to recommend resource prioritization that advances the business to its strategy and performance goals.
- Facilitate strategic prioritization reviews with senior leaders, ensuring tradeoffs are understood and appropriate decisions are made.
- Create and lead a cross functional team to deploy, execute and govern portfolio processes across the business and facilitate informative and actionable portfolio reviews across the group to remove impediments and prioritize opportunities.
- Responsible for the deployment and continuous improvement of portfolio and project management and accelerated continuous improvement practices aligned with company standard framework and guidelines.
- Provide expert consultative guidance for initiating strategic long-range goals and objectives. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Directly leads some of PPM C&A practice delivery for global capabilities such as Agile Coaching, PPM super users.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodology, project delivery process and portfolio management
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams providing leadership, coaching and mentorship to all level of the organization
- Confirmed experience influencing senior leaders and move decisions to actions
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply, including profound experience in leading the e2e portfolio management (setting up and managing); working in matrix organization with diverse and inclusive mind-set; in-depth financial management knowledge and skills; and fluent English
- Experience managing large complex portfolios for big Multi-National Companies is preferred.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in PPM Consulting as Senior service provider and leading the establishment of new capabilities such as Portfolio Management.
- Lead or play a key role on Portfolio Review Team.
- Experience as Process Owner for portfolio management is an asset.
- Effective communication and change management, strong influencing ability
- Strategic and systematic thinking
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Faridkot, Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala