Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
COMMERCIAL BANKING - LOAN AND AGENCY SERVICES DESCRIPTION - Deal set up, Servicing, Secondary Loan Trading Settlements
The CB - Loan Operations team is responsible for servicing a portfolio of syndicated (Agency and non-Agency) loans across 12 geographies in Asia, 6 in EMEA and the region of North America. The team also provides support to Secondary Loan Trading Settlementsand Deal Set-up. Support is provided for the held to maturity and held to sale portfolios for the Commercial and Investment customers of the bank. Servicing involves deal set up, processing new and subsequent draws, pay downs, rollovers, interest and fees application, sub-participation support. Given global nature of the service delivery, the team provides 24/5 business support and partners with internal & External stakeholders across the globe, cutting across various time zones.
Team Leader- Loan & Agency- Wholesale Loan Operations
The Team Lead is a key position within the Loans group. He/She is expected to deliver on the specific tasks and requirements. These tasks will include the following functions:
- Closely monitor the team on day to day basis to ensure all SLA’s are met and any exception are immediately escalated for resolution.
- Adherence to laid down QUALITY & QUANTITY SLA’s.
- 100% compliance to process related policies, guidelines and controls.
- Deal Closing, processing Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments, Pre-payments, Funding, Rate-Fixings, Fees and external payments, collection of interest, Nostro & Past Due Reconciliation.
- Support the secondary trading desk with Tarde booking and settlements
- Escalates issues as required to the management.
- Liaise with other departments within the bank (front office, middle office back office) as well as external contacts (Borrowers, other Banks, Trustees, etc)
- Ensure timely follow ups with the agent / customer for any missing notifications.
- Ensure all the funding with in the SLA are been completed the same day.
- Be the SME - be the first internal POC all Process related queries and clarifications from the Team members and route these to onshore teams for resolution if required
- Be the first point of escalation for all Process related issues from internal/external customers.
- Should have an eye for detail to ensure all documents are processed and reviewed correctly.
- Responsible to perform peer QC checks for transactions processed
- Ability to identify changes to processes and procedures to improve productivity and efficiency
- Provide constructive process related feedback to line manager for the team members
- Drive adoption towards a robust Knowledge Management model including maintenance of SOPs, process/policy change management, training of new joiners and ongoing training of existing Team.
- Motivate and support the Team Members to meet their Goals and Objectives. Self-motivated and flexible with working hours.
- Drive Process improvements and other initiatives.
- Ability to work under pressure and high volumes.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant loan servicing work preferably for syndicated loans or experience in a back office/financial industry
- Candidates with knowledge of loan systems like loan IQ will hold an added advantage
- Candidates must have knowledge of nostro/cash matching, General Ledger reconciliation and SWIFT and remittance systems
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills to undertake analysis, resolve issues/problems related to loans operations
- Strong MS office and analytical skills
- Experience in process training a unit/individuals
- Strong risk & control mindset
- Knowledge of investment banking products including Loans
- Strong project management skills
- Open to shifts
- Strong communication skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi