Industry: Information Technology
The Senior Software Engineer role is an individual contributor role in the Diebold Nixdorf (DN) Retail R&D software product development team who is able to understand product functional and non-functional requirements, create technical designs, implement, and test the end to end solution with a high level of quality.
This position is an integral part of DN’s Retail R&D team developing Retail product API services in alignment with the product roadmap. As a Senior Developer, you will have the opportunity to support DN’s digital transformation journeys by implementing MuleSoft technology for API Management & Enterprise Integration needs.
You Are Responsible For
- Understand product API requirements from Product Management and actively participate in API technical design.
- End to end API development including design, estimation, coding, automation testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Timely delivery and excellent quality of the deliverables.
- Technical documentation of design and other artefacts.
- Debugging and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Peer review of design, code, unit tests, functional and non-functional test cases, use cases.
- Understanding the architecture, capabilities and constraints of MuleSoft.
- Designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in MuleSoft API Manager.
- Using relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Leveraging DevOps tools for software development life cycle (such as Jenkins, MUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket, etc.)
- Integrating Enterprise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Oracle ERP with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Act as subject matter expert for the domain, processes, methodology, and able to adapt latest technologies, frameworks and tools quickly.
- Support hiring by conducting interviews.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years of experience in API development.
- At least 3 years of experience in RAML, OpenAPI, XML, Web API – SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON, .Net Core OR Java/JMS.
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems using MuleSoft Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Ability to independently design, document, unit test, and deliver high quality code
- Experience and/or knowledge on administrative aspects of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Able to work in fast paced, agile software development environment.
- Experience with API security (OAuth, SAML, integration with Identity Providers) and an understanding of secure application design practices.
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product development setup.
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile methodology.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability via automated tests.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, technical writing skills.
- Degree in Engineering or MCA.
- One or more MuleSoft developer certification(s) are a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or any other cloud platform is desirable.
- Experience in Micro-services design and implementation is nice to have.
- Experience working with .NET Core for API development is nice to have.
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes desirable is nice to have.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Faridkot, Punjab, Ludhiana
💸 5000⏰ 27-09-2022🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
💸 35000⏰ 24-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Ahmedabad
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala