Update day: 03-12-2023
Job Description for Asst. Manager – Mining – MIS
About the Role
Supervisory Skills in Erection of
- Crushers, Feeders and Screens,
- Rotary Equipments such as Rotary Kiln, Rotary Cooler, Ball Mills, Separators etc…,
- Material Handling and Yard Machines such as Stacker and Reclaimers, Belt Conveyors, Pipe Conveyors, Wagon tipplers etc…,
- Thickening and Filtration Equipments such as Thickeners, Filter Presses, Clarifiers etc…,
- Pumps, Cyclones and Valves…
- Adherence to the Safety Protocols and Implementation of Robust Safety System at site
- Ensure that the erection is done in accordance with Erection Instruction Manuals/Drawings/SOPs.
- Preparation of Erection Reports and Protocols, Handing over and Taking over Documents, No load and Load trial Protocols, Commissioning Reports, Performance test Reports
- Coordination with Customer, Consultant and Various departments of FLSmidth for smooth execution of project
- Identifying the potential at plants for After Market Services and Generating the lead
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Should have the ability to influence and set the trend
- Innovative and swift to take decisions
- Sound knowledge in Engineering drawings and interpretations of the same. Sound knowledge in latest and innovative erection technics such as Safe Lifting methods, Optimum usage of available resources etc…,
- Should have sound knowledge of Erection and Commissioning planning, Hands on experience in preparation of Erection schedules in Microsoft Project is a must.
- Sound knowledge of MS office and preparation of Power point preparation is a must.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 7 to 8 years of experience in Erection and Commissioning of Mining/Cement/Chemical Industry equipments.
Click to apply for free candidate