Skill required:Procurement management - Procurement Support Designation:Management Level - Associate Manager Job Location:Bengaluru Qualifications:Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration Years of Experience:10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
The Procurement Support team focuses on analyzing and designing the best practices for tactical and transactional procurement processes. The team is responsible for planning the implementation based on a detailed understanding of the technologies involved. The role may require for you to provide ongoing maintenance of suppliers, create catalogue content and maintain user authorization data. The team also utilizes procurement applications to provide efficient and effective transactions and maximize compliance.
What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Oil & Gas Supply Chain
- Procure to Pay
- Procure to Pay Processing
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 20000⏰ 07-08-2022🌏 Indore, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi