Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Industry: Consumer Goods
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCompany Description
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Job Summary: The above role is responsible for finance controlling at site level and supporting plant operations with valued based mindset and capabilities.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare and challenge different Manufacturing KPIs (Weekly /Monthly) with a significant level of granularity and transparency for financial information.
- SLOB Inventory Management including tracking, Provisioning, and control over destruction and present the updated SLOB status on monthly basis with proper justification.
- Anticipate Risks and Opportunities at the site level.
- Track & Control of Scrap / Usage Variance, HC Analysis, Inventory, and SLOB level, Manuf Opex costs, Cost optimizations, Advances, ST/OT clearance (Inter-company Transfers), CWIP and ICs for Completion Ø Rework Costs
- Fixed Assets Management including Proper Identification, Tracking, movements, and control with FAR.
- Perform Fixed Assets verification on a periodic basis.
- Assist in timely closure of monthly accounts including Expense Provisioning, Justification for variances, and ensuring timely booking of Invoices to avail GST benefits.
- Complete GL scrutiny and tracking of Expenses by Cost center and responsibility.
- Establish Manuf P&L by Plant and develop analytical commentary highlighting Plant performance Vs Budget and Latest RF with a proper explanation on Spending and Absorption.
- Lead the Monthly / 100% Stock Count process and highlight the Gaps for improvement (RCA/ CAPA)
- Ensuring Internal controls at Plant (compliance with SOPs) and assist the smooth conduct of audits by providing timely information.
- Assist the Plant in Budget and RF estimations by preparing the detailed analysis.
- Ensuring JDE process compliances including alignment of physical movements vis-à-vis system, Storage Locations review, Production Confirmations, Gate pass closures, etc.
- Support Problem solving with Each function / Dept.
- Simulate different Opex scenarios at Plant as per latest RF and set cost optimization targets in discussion with Plant Manager. Review and challenge actual expenses in line with cost optimization targets.
- Prepare analysis of outside services and challenge its scope for cost reduction.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
- Experience: 5+years
- Experience of manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and production accounting
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Ludhiana, Punjab
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Pondicherry, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Belgaum, Karnataka
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Daman and Diu, Union Territories
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Siliguri, West Bengal
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Panchkula, Haryana