Update day: 31-10-2023
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called "visitation data," which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and were recently ranked of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Level 1/2 end-user technical support.
- Providing support for computers, mobile devices, peripherals and the operating systems that support them
- Provide account management and support for all IT supported public and private cloud technologies including OKTA, Office365, Zoom, Google Suite, Slack, Jira, and Confluence
- Assist in deployment of IT identity and management frameworks including Active Directory, Okta, JAMF, and Airwatch
- Manage and track all assets
- Participate in site IT initiatives, both local and roll-outs of new global products and services.
- Manage local A/V systems, including conf room meeting systems and public display boards
- Provide assistance to employees in understanding how to use A/V technology and set up and manage large meetings as required
- Procure equipment for users based on needs including laptops, desktops, and mobile devices
- Maintain and update public and internal knowledge base with articles
- Adhere to defined technical support processes and practices
- Attend training / conferences to develop and improve skills and achieve certifications when applicable
- A university degree, IT training certifications or relevant experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in IT
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and Windows OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A technical and logical thought process
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- Perform IT tasks associated with the onboarding/offboarding process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Ambala, Haryana
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Gurgaon, Haryana
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Karnal, Haryana
💸 ₹700,000 - ₹800,000⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Panipat, Haryana
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Faridabad, Haryana
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Panchkula, Haryana