Industry: Management Consulting
Position: Warehouse Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3 - 8 years
- Work with the finance team to release the orders that are held due to credit limit issue
- Inform the sales team about orders that are held due to non-payment from the buyer side
- For the credit-approved orders, start the pick-pack process along with the team.
- Monitor the turn around time for the pick-pack process so that maximum orders get dispatched during working hours.
- Once the orders are packed, work with logistics executive to ensure that the orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
- Ensure maximum stock and dispatch accuracy
- Work with the purchasing team to let them know if we are about to finish any stock soon so that the stock can be replenished.
- Basis technology know-how of an ERP is a must to manage orders.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 20000⏰ 07-08-2022🌏 Indore, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Bhagalpur
💸 9000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh
💸 50000⏰ 12-09-2022🌏 Gujrat, Vapi, Raipur
💸 8000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Raipur, Bihar, Gujrat
💸 15000⏰ 11-09-2022🌏 Nagar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Palakkad / Palghat, Wayanad, Kerala
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Noida, Union Territories, Delhi
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-09-2022🌏 Maharashtra, Pune, Madhya Pradesh
💸 20000⏰ 28-08-2022🌏 Patna, Jharkhand, Ranchi