Assistant Manager (Service)
Category: Electrical / Electronics Mechanical / Technical Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech Maintenance IT - Hardware / Networking Information Technology Executive management Sales Serving / Cleaner / Maids PG / PB / Reception Event Education / Training Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To analyze the technical complaints.
- To maintain and handle internet based warranty.
- Ensure implementation of service processes.
- Feedback on company’s Service.
- Scrutiny and approval of warranty and good.
- Establishes long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations and exhibiting high expertise in technical solutions and products.
- Ensures customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- Coordinate of service works (trouble-shooting, upgrades or regular maintenance).
- Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales.
- Supports Sales resources in customer meetings.
- To provide organization to deliver 7 days and 24 hours service.
- Manage proper reporting both internally & externally.
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates. Improves service availability, provides training and develops capabilities and competencies Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- If necessary Travel to designated customer sites and perform professional quality field service repairs consistent with Company standards.
- Manages service operations in workshop or field.
- Manages all operations including service staff and supervisors, resolves most complex business problems for those on the team.
- Provides employees timely and constructive performance feedback, develops employees and provides opportunities that enhance employee career growth.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Regularly reviews key performance indicators for service operations and addresses issues and opportunities.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) – Electronics/Electricals
5 - 6 years
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-04-2023🌏 Mehsana, Gujrat
💸 ₹25,000 - ₹35,000 a month⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Vadodara / Baroda, Gujrat
💸 Up to ₹70,000 a month⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Ahmedabad, Gujrat
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Surendranagar, Gujrat
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Bharuch, Gujrat
💸 From ₹17,000 a month⏰ 30-04-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
💸 Up to ₹10,000 a month⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat
💸 ₹11,151 - ₹38,415 a month⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Ahmedabad, Gujrat
💸 ₹15,000 - ₹30,000 a month⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Rajkot, Gujrat